Lawrence Excellence extends not only to our students, families, academics, staff and teachers, but also throughout our world class facilities. We are proud to share our Blue Ribbon Facilities Campaign investment plans from present through 2019 and committed to creating strong schools to help make our Lawrence Township community strong.
Click here for the latest images of the proposed updates to Harrison Hill Elementary, Belzer Middle School, and Lawrence Central High School.
Our 2017 Capital Projects:
Our 2016 Capital Projects:
- Indian Creek Elementary - $5M
- Skiles Test Elementary - $5.5M
- Belzer Middle School Site/Athletic Fields - $1M
- Harrison Hill Elementary - $6M
- Technology Upgrades - $1M
- District Wide Interior Upgrades - $1.5M
- Lawrence Central Auditorium updates
- Mary Castle Elementary - $6M
- McKenzie Center for Innovation & Technology - $3.5M
- Lawrence Central High School (Exterior Facilities) - $4.7M
- Lawrence North High School (Exterior Facilities) - $4.7M
- District Wide Exterior Upgrades - $500K
- Roof Replacements - $1.5M
- Transportation Center Renovation - $4.7M
- District Wide Interior Upgrades - $1.4M
- Technology Upgrades - $3M
$100 Million total projected district capital investment budget 2015 - 2019.
Lawrence Township is fortunate to have existing bonds that will be paid off in the next few years. This allows the district to issue new bonds, keep the same annual debt service payment, and not increase the debt service tax rate.
Maintaining state of the art facilities allows students to perform at the highest level, keeping LT a leader in education.
|LC End Zone Rendering
||LN End Zone Rendering
|Rendering of Mary Castle
||Rendering of McKenzie