MSD of Lawrence Township provides bus transportation to and from school for students.
Students will only be allowed to ride their assigned bus. The transportation department would like to remind families that riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. Students that do not follow bus safety procedures or rules could lose the privilege to ride the bus.
Bus Information - Click here to log into the Versatrans site and follow the steps below to view your child's bus information.
1. Enter your family ID that was sent to you by Transportation as the username, and also as the password, then select “login”. You can contact Transportation by phone at 317-423-8400 or click to email email@example.com if you need assistance with your family ID.
2. Select, “work with students”.
3. Select, “view my students”. You should see your child’s name listed.
4. Select your child, and his/her bus stop information will be displayed.
5. If you wish to print this information, select “display as PDF” at the top left and print.
The first few weeks of school are a busy time of year and bus routes are subject to change to accommodate new enrollments. As a result, stop times may vary until a routine is established. Please have your child at the stop 10 minutes prior to the time listed. MSDLT asks that parents/guardians provide an adult or older sibling escort to/from bus stops for younger children.
If you have questions or need information about bus schedules or to request a bus stop change, please contact us at the following:
Transportation office phone: (317) 423-8400
Transportation office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
5850 Thunderbird Road, Indianapolis, IN 46236
Phone: (317) 423-8400 Fax: (317) 823-5239
Director of Transportation, Matt Miles (317) 423-8400
Assistant Director of Transportation - Reginald White (Contact Me) (317) 423-8400