Located in the northeast corner of the greater Indianapolis area, Lawrence Township is a residential suburban community governed by two city municipalities, the City of Lawrence and Indianapolis. It is home to Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park, Geist Reservoir, Fall Creek Greenway, and miles of hiking and biking trails.
Over 16,000 students and 2500 employees choose LT Schools as their district of destination…
- Where students with diverse backgrounds, interests, talents, and goals belong to the LT school community without compromising individuality and uniqueness
- Where differences are celebrated and respected in a welcoming environment.
- Where rich programming for all ability levels and aspirations empowers everyone to reach their potential.
- Where life skills such as cross-cultural collaboration, critical thinking, problem-solving, effective communication, and empathy are valued like test scores
- Where achieving their academic personal best and developing into well rounded future leaders defines excellence
…all working towards one common goal that is defined uniquely for each student’s future plans.
This is Lawrence Township.
LT is the winner of a National School PR Association Digital Media Excellence Award for the 2019-2020 Annual Report. The award recognizes outstanding educational publications & marketing/informational materials. Fifteen districts nationally received this award. Please click here to view the 2019-2020 Annual Report