Lawrence Excellence extends not only to our students, families, academics, staff and teachers, but also throughout our world class facilities. We are proud to share our Blue Ribbon Facilities Campaign investment plans and are committed to creating safe and strong schools for our community. The excitement is building!
Our 2019 Capital Projects:
Our 2020 Capital Projects (proposed):
- Lawrence Central High School
- Lawrence North High School
- Brook Park Elementary
- Forest Glen Elementary
- Oaklandon Elementary
- Winding Ridge Elementary
- 4 Early Learning Centers
Proposed 2020 projects are beyond the scope of the Blue Ribbon Facilities Plan.
Our 2021 Capital Projects (proposed):
To Be Determined
Our 2023 Capital Projects (proposed):
- Belzer Middle School
- Fall Creek Valley Middle School
- Crestview Elementary
- McKenzie Center for Innovation & Technology
- Lawrence Central Stadium/Endzone Building
- Lawrence North Stadium/Endzone Building
- Mary Castle Elementary
- Belzer Middle School Concessions/Track
- Lawrence Central Auditorium Phase I & II
- Lawrence North Auditorium Phase I & II
- Skiles Test Elementary
- Indian Creek Elementary
- Harrison Hill Elementary
- Lawrence Central Softball Stadium Upgrades
- Lawrence North Softball Stadium Upgrades
$127 Million total projected district capital investment budget 2015 - 2019.
Lawrence Township is fortunate to have existing bonds that will be paid off in the next few years. This allows the district to issue new bonds, keep the same annual debt service payment, and not increase the debt service tax rate.
Maintaining state of the art facilities allows students to perform at the highest level, keeping LT a leader in education.
|Exterior Rendering of Amy Beverland Elementary
||Exterior Rendering of Sunnyside Elementary
Rendering of Lawrence Central Auditorium Rendering of Lawrence North Auditorium