The Next Level Career Fair is a virtual event put on by LT Schools to connect current Juniors and Seniors with meaningful employment opportunities across Central Indiana. Local and regional businesses often cite recruiting diverse talent as their #1 barrier to growth. Similarly, students often share that they are unaware of the employment opportunities that exist in fields of interest. At LT, we believe we can help by serving as the intermediary between the two. The LT Next Level Career Fair is a crossroads of opportunity for employers and our amazing students.
|Please join us for the MSD Lawrence Township Career Fair on Wednesday, April 21st, 2021.
- This year the event will be held VIRTUALLY.
- Click on the buttons below to fill out either the Employer Registration Form or the Student Application form.
- Because this is a virtual event; we will be scheduling interviews between students and employers throughout the day.
- Interviews will be scheduled from 9:00am - 4:00pm
- There will be an "open floor" session from 2:30-3:15p for unscheduled meetings between students and employers in individual breakout rooms.
HOW WILL THE VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR WORK?
Students fill-out a general application to participate in the event. In their application they indicate what they are looking for in a job and provide critical details that employers are interested in including: Interest Level (Part-time, Seasonal, Full-Time, etc.) Experience & Skills (Certifications, Work Experience, Programs of Study etc.) and a "Why I'm a Good Hire" Personal Statement.
Who should apply?
STUDENT APPLICATION FORM (Opens Monday, March 8th)
- Current Seniors and Juniors.
- Students that are looking for jobs or internships in career fields that interest them.
- Students that are looking for a Summer Job before they go to college.
- Students that do not plan to go to college and are looking for full-time employment.
- Students that are unsure about their future and are looking for opportunities that may inspire them.
During Employer recruitment and registration, we get to know more about your needs as a business. Are you looking for a specific level of training or certification (A+, CNA, etc.)? Are you looking for seasonal or long term help? Candidates that are bilingual or have experience with technology? We gather answers to serveral questions and use the data in step #3.
We are looking for employers who...
EMPLOYER REGISTRATION FORM (OPEN NOW!)
- Are filling full-time or part-time positions.
- Are looking to fill internships or apprenticeships.
- Are looking for college bound seasonal employees.
- Are looking for non-college bound long term employees.
- Are looking to train employees to fill high-demand roles.
- Are looking for bilingual and biliterate employees.
- Are interested in making connections to a diverse talent pool of prospective employees as they transition into their first job or their first year of college.
Using the information provided by the students and employers, we provide each group with their list of potential matches. We ask both the employer and the student about their level of interest and begin scheduling interviews for our Career Fair when / if there is a match.
All Matches will result in a scheduled interview with candidates on April 21st, 2021. Interviews will be held either in-person or virtually depending on preferences & the state of the pandemic.