2020 Summer Session June 1st - July 10th
Click here for Technical Requirements and Student Tools
Click here for a printer-friendly list of important Summer School dates.
Currently enrolled MSDLT 8th graders can register for Physical Education and/or Health.
- Registration March 16- May 29
- Final Exams July 13th - July 16th (Details TBA)
Key points to remember before you register for LTeCampus Summer School:
Click here for a list of available courses.
What to expect after you submit your course request:
- LTeCampus summer courses are delivered online. Students should expect to spend approximately 10 hours a week on each course.
- Students may register for up to 2 courses. A registration fee of $25/course will be charged for Lawrence Township students and $50/course for students who do not attend a Lawrence Township school.
- A separate registration form must be completed for each course that you would like to request
- Please Note: You will not pay for the course until you receive approval from your guidance counselor. Information regarding payment and a link will be provided at that time. June 10 will be the last day to pay for your course or you may be withdrawn.
- Courses run from June 1st - July 16th, 2020. All work must be completed by July 16.
- The last day to drop a course and recieve a full refund is June 10.
- Exam times will be offered July 13 - July 16. On or before June 22, students will be able to register for a final exam day.
Click one of the links below to submit your Summer School Course Request:
- After you submit your course request, your guidance counselor will review and either approve or deny your request.
- You will receive a confirming e-mail. (Please allow 10 business days for completion of the approval process.)
- If the course is denied, you will be redirected to request an alternate course or to meet with your counselor.
- If the course is approved, you will receive information regarding payment. (Please note: Payment will be due no later than June 10. Payment cannot be made at your school and should NOT be made until you receive an approval e-mail.)
Currently Enrolled MSDLT HS Students:
Students from Outside MSDLT:
Indiana Online Academy Course Offerings: