Gravity Diagnostics COVID-19 Testing
Beginning the week of November 15, the MSD of Lawrence Township is pleased to offer district students and staff zero-cost COVID-19 testing in partnership with Gravity Diagnostics and the Indiana Department of Health. Testing will take place at the Lawrence Education & Community Center (LECC) - 6501 Sunnyside Road. Access to reliable testing and quick results will assist in identifying and notifying close contacts in hopes of continuing to decrease the spread of COVID-19.
Days and Hours of Operation
: Tuesday 1 PM- 4 PM*
Wednesdays 1 PM - 4 PM*
Fridays 1 PM - 4 PM*
*Hours will be adjusted and communicated based on utilization.
Holiday Hours are below in red:
Nov 22 – Nov 26: Tuesday & Wednesday only
Nov 29- Dec 3: Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Dec 13-Dec 17: Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Dec 20-Dec 24: Tuesday & Wednesday only
Dec 27-31: Tuesday & Wednesday only
Jan 3-Jan 7: Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Location of Gravity Diagnostics Testing Site
: Testing will take place in personal vehicles on the southeast side of LECC in a drive thru format.
Gravity Diagnostics Specimen Collection Process
: (Please note, all tests at PCR)
Who can use this test site
- Patient fills out requisition form. Those under the age of 18 will need a parent/guardian present.
- Gravity staff member swabs patient.
- Sample is capped and labeled.
- Sample is placed in a bio-hazard bag and picked up by a courier the same day for delivery to the lab.
- Results are provided directly to the patient/guardian by 5 PM the next day.
? This zero-cost test site is available to MSD of Lawrence Township students, staff members, and associated family members.
Those with questions can email email@example.com