Non-Resident Families must first complete the Non-Resident Application before beginning the enrollment process. The non-resident application window is only open for a limited time. If accepted, you will be notified via email to complete the enrollment process in the Welcome Center.
Kindergarten through Grade 6
The application for students kindergarten through grade 6, who reside outside of MSD of Lawrence Township
and are seeking placement in Lawrence Township beginning in August, for next school year, 2019-20, is currently CLOSED.
The application will be open May 6 through June 9, 2019.
Middle and High School
The application for Middle and High School students
, grades 7-12, who reside outside of MSD of Lawrence Township
and are seeking placement in Lawrence Township beginning in August, for next school year, 2019-20, will be open March 4, 2019 through April 14, 2019.
Administration will review all applications after
the window closes on April 14. Parent/guardian will can expect receipt of an email regarding placement status the week of April 22, 2019.
ALL FAMILIES - PLEASE NOTE:
- Student records are required for application (attendance, discipline, report card/transcript).
- Documents can be uploaded when completing the application;
- Or delivered to the Welcome Center at 6501 Sunnyside Rd. (Attn: Asst. Superintendent of Secondary Schools)
- Families of non-resident students must provide transportation to and from school.
- Please use the link provided to complete and submit a separate application for each student.
Thank you for your interest in Lawrence Township - The District of Destination!
All families enrolling new students must come to the Welcome Center to submit required documentation and receive confirmation that student is enrolled.