Over 16,000 students and 2,500 employees choose Lawrence Township Schools as their district of destination…
- Where students and staff with diverse backgrounds, interests, talents, and goals belong to the LT school community without compromising individuality and uniqueness
- Where differences are celebrated and respected in a welcoming environment
- Where high quality job embedded professional development empowers everyone to reach their potential
- Where life skills such as cross-cultural collaboration, critical thinking, problem-solving, effective communication, and empathy are valued like test scores
- Where developing well rounded future leaders defines excellence
…all working toward one common goal that is defined uniquely for each student’s future plans.
Click here for our Welcome video
Click here to learn more about OUR story.
Click here for our recruitment flyer.