In order to determine if a desired space is available, please complete the appropriate Request form/contract (link below).
The facility administrator will review your request and determine and will approve or decline the request. If approved the request advances to central office for final approval, verification of insurance, verification of rental status and invoicing/collection of payment. If declined, you will receive an immediate email notification.
All facility rentals go through the building administrator or designee for that location for initial approval. All requests then are forwarded to LECC Operations Department for final approval. Accounting takes care of collection of payment.
Operations Main Line: (317) 423-7575
- How do I go about booking a facility?
- What are the requirement to book a facility?
- How long does it take to receive approval?
- Can I rent a facility during the school day?
- How do I know if a facility is available?
- What are the rates?
- How far in advance can I book a facility?
- What is your refund policy?
- Will there be any custodial fees added to my invoice?